Instagram Gallery

Sunday 11 August 2013

Mix & Match







Hello readers! I have great tea time together with my family. We seldom have tea time together at the cafe. Most of the time we have tea time in the house or else we don't have tea time together. So, it's just another moment that I love and I wish we have more! Gonna blog about it on tomorrow. Now, just back to the topic. I'm wearing basic black crop top from Mooie which is easily match with any other clothes. It's so comfy to wear as it's made from cotton. I pair it up together with the fake denim outer that I got it from random local store and the Aztec shorts from Sungai Wang. While the black booties I got it from Taobao.com. I bought both white and black colour. But I rarely wear them. I think I would wear more next time. I'm obsessed with my outfit today, it basically scream out casual street style. I hope you love this post. Thank you for reading! XOXO


1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leave your lovely comments here.<3