Instagram Gallery

Thursday 1 August 2013

Stylenanda Inspired

Hello loves! Didn't update my recent life, and yeah, I feel a little guilty. Doesn't want to give any excuse about it as getting bored listen to the same excuse. It's August. There'll be few days of public holiday for Malaysian. But I hope I won't wasting my holidays by sitting in front of my laptop. And I'll try to update my blog everyday even a short post about that day or quote of the day.


I'm styling my Stylenanda inspired Harlem Long Tank Top from taobao.com. It's comfortable and loose. I style it without pair up with any other's clothing but with accessories like bracelets and cap. Still it bring up casual yet chic style which I love so much.






Goodnight all! Thanks for reading. XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leave your lovely comments here.<3