Instagram Gallery

Thursday 8 August 2013

S.U.O.T.D #6


Strawberries that sister Evonne bought back from Cameron Highland for us. I don't like strawberry. I know most of the girls love strawberry but I don't. I haven't taste this strawberry. Gonna taste it tomorrow. May be it would turn me to a strawberry lover.

Had steamboat together with relative today. Was kinda disappointed with it as the dishes isn't fresh as I think.

Outfit of the day.
Supreme Top from Taobao.com
Leather Skirt from Taobao.com
Pink Socks from random local store
Shoes from TopTown Shop.com (Facebook page)

Gotta wake up earlier tomorrow. Planned to bake a cake or may be I should say steam a cake? Hopefully it taste good and there'll be another choice of breakfast.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leave your lovely comments here.<3